[Cuis-dev] Fwd: Missing parserClass preference

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Sun Sep 18 15:25:56 PDT 2022

On 9/18/2022 9:59 AM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> [...]

I could not reproduce the problem. Tried starting Package Downloader and
installing several random packages.
Method #scanCategoryclass:meta:stamp:prior:overrides: tries to send
#parserClass to a class. It is not supposed to involve any Preference.
As I can not reproduce the problem, I can't really tell what you are seeing.

Can you provide additional detail so I can reproduce the issue? Or at
least a screen capture of the debugger open on the problem? What is the
vaule of argument 'class' ? Who is the receiver of #parserClass?