[Cuis-dev] FontSize

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Sat Apr 1 07:28:39 PDT 2023

Hi Jon,

Yes. As I just said, I did something else. I added a `UserPrefs.txt`
file where you can say your preference, and Cuis will load it on every
startup without needing to save the image.

You can simply edit the UserPrefs.txt file. If you delete it, the
setting in the image will not be overriden.

Maybe we'd remove the file from GitHub. But then, few will realize of
the possibility.

Cheers,