[Cuis-dev] Mouse Event

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Sat Apr 1 07:36:10 PDT 2023

Hi Hilaire,

Most likely, the drawing of your PaperMorph takes too much time. The
alternatives I see are either find ways to speed it up, or decouple the
capture of the samples from the drawing, and, for example, only update
the morph on buttonUp. That would require a different way to give the
user feedback about the samples that are being taken.

Hope this helps,