[Cuis-dev] [RFC] Break on Entry without BreakpointManager

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Fri Apr 7 05:11:16 PDT 2023

Hi all, Hi Juan,

Tobias Pape pointed me to Squeak's WrappedBreakpoint class,
which I ported to Cuis.

With this method wrapper class,
we can preserve the 'toggle break on entry'
feature with minimal effort, no global state
and a bit less code. Not to mention correctness.

I 'compensated' for the code shrinkage by adding
code that shows a method's 'break on entry'-state
in the browsers' annotation panes.

Please review the attached change-set.

Best Regards,

Gerald