[Cuis-dev] Some questions on The Cuis Book & other questions

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Wed Feb 22 03:30:57 PST 2023

Hi,

This is a strange situation.

In Cuis when I key in 'sûr' (remember I have an US international key in
method, I have to strike ^ then u), this unicode string is composed with
the bytes: #[115 117 204 130 114]

Now when I copy the one from the email in the Cuis Workspace and inspect
it, it is an unicode string with the bytes: #[115 195 187 114]

it looks like in the former one there is a composition between two
different character (u=117 and ^) and in the former one it is just the
encoding of one character (û).

This is just guessing.

Hilaire

--