[Cuis-dev] Some questions on The Cuis Book & other questions

Hernán Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Feb 22 04:23:50 PST 2023

Hi Ignacio,
 I think the problem with the cmd+" is that in the Spanish keyboard the "
is on the key with the 2 and there is a shortcut that is cmd+2 for the
inline variable refactoring... and as I see it works the same if I press
cmd+2 or cmd+shift+2 (that is cmd+")... there must be a problem there. I'll
take a look
 Regarding String and Unicode, remember that the last change that Juan made
was to create a Unicode string only if it is necessary, if the string is
composed of ascii characters only, it will be an instance of the "old"
String... I'm not sure if your question is related to that, but have that
in mind.

Cheers
Hernan

On Wed, Feb 22, 2023 at 8:33 AM Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Le 22/02/2023 à 12:30, Hilaire Fernandes a écrit :
>
> it looks like in the former one there is a composition between two
> different character (u=117 and ^) and in the *former* one it is just the
> encoding of one character (û).
>
> In the latter one

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*