[Cuis-dev] processCommandLineArguments

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Wed Feb 22 07:01:02 PST 2023

Hi Folks,

I'm back from vacations with my family. We had enough hiking in the
forests, Valdivian jungle and several volcanoes at the Argentinean and
Chilean Patagonia for a full year of work!

Just pushed a tweak to this code that filters empty arguments when
reading them from the VM, avoiding the need to be careful about them on
any method that accesses the ivar (there are several of these).

Cheers,