[Cuis-dev] processCommandLineArguments

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Wed Feb 22 09:30:17 PST 2023

Hi Juan,

welcome back.

IHMO, this is the wrong solution.
Take this example:

You want to pass a string prefix at the command line, maybe for class names,
like this:

squeak Cuis.image -- -p 'MyPrefix' some other arguments

With your solution it is not (easily) possible to pass an empty prefix,
like this:

squeak Cuis.image -- -p '' some other arguments

If I every will mange to write a script that exports a module written
for Haver
I am inclined to use such an option.

Just my CHF 0.02 and Best Regards,

Gerald