[Cuis-dev] The Cuis Book update

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu Feb 23 01:23:45 PST 2023

Hi,

Because of the recent feedbacks, I published an updated version of both
HTML and PDF builds.

Thank you for the feedback.

As a matter of fact, below the list of contributors. Your feedbacks is
an important assets to improve the quality of the book, and to improve
the Cuis-Smalltalk experience for the beginners. Who knows, among them
we may have incredible contributors to the community.

    /Copyright © 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 Hilaire Fernandes with Ken
    Dickey & Juan Vuletich //
    //Thanks to Matt Armstrong, David Lewis, John McGarey, Mariano
    Montone, Ricardo Pacheco, Barry Perryman, Tommy Pettersson, Bernhard
    Pieber, Mauro Rizzi, Stephen Smith & Ignacio Sniechowski for the
    reviews of the book, suggestions and borrowed texts. It is very
    valuable. /

Have a nice day.

Hilaire

--