[Cuis-dev] Happy New Year

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Wed Jan 4 09:42:50 PST 2023

On 1/4/2023 7:31 AM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wish you all a happy new year. Good health and success in your projects.
>
> These last two years has been fantastic for Cuis and its community. We
> have seen several projects becoming mature and useful elements for the
> Cuis users:
>
>     * Vector graphics
>     * UTF-8 native support
>     * Refinement in the Morph hierarchy
>     * New http://cuis.st web site
>     * The Cuis book
>     * Side projects and contributions as Erudite, Cuis-Smalltalk-UI,
>       Leaning-Cuis, ...
>     * Use cases in the industry
>     * Large projects ported to Cuis as Dr. Geo, Siren and other we may
>       not know about
>     * The Cuis monthly meeting
>
> Thanks to all of you. Thanks to Juan, Hernán, Ken, Mariano, Gerald,
> Luciano for your great spirit, you are inspirational and make this
> place great!
>
> My wishes for 2023 is to make Cuis even more accessible to its new
> users. Documentation, document, docu, doc,... always :)
>
> Hilaire
>
> --
> GNU Dr. Geo
> http://drgeo.eu
> http://blog.drgeo.eu

Thanks Hilaire and everyone for the nice words. We are building a
healthy community and a great Smalltalk. I'm proud for all of us.

I share your wish, Hilaire. In 2023 Cuis will be more reliable and
better documented. Hopefully we can improve on usability, and quality of
our optional code packages.

Cheers!