[Cuis-dev] Some small issues

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Wed Jan 11 05:32:57 PST 2023

Le 11/01/2023 à 13:04, Barry Perryman via Cuis-dev a écrit :
> The first one is the when I set the size of the GUI elements to
> something other than default I can see a gap on the left and the right
> hand sides between the top of the window and the title bar, I've
> attached a small screen shot so you can see what I'm talking about. If
> I reset this back to default the missing piece is still missing.

All windows are kind of SystemWindow. When browsing this class, you see
the method drawRoundedFrameOn:color: There is somewhere a rounding
problem, a temporary fix is to add the rounded message as below:

SystemWindow>>drawRoundedFrameOn: aCanvas color: widgetsColor
     aCanvas
         drawRoundedFrame: self morphLocalBounds
         border: borderWidth
         color: widgetsColor
         insideColor: color
         labelHeight: self labelHeight *rounded*.

Juan, I suspect you have different way of rounding or not in the
BltCanvas and HybridCanvas engines.

When I added the message "self labelHeight print" in the drawing method
above, it outputs 26.548555, you see... Could it be you are truncating
in the HybridCanvas drawing methods and rounding in the BltCanvas ones?
Those explaining the 1 pixel gap.

Thanks

Hilaire

--