[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Configurable command line exception handling

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu Jan 12 03:16:31 PST 2023

Thanks Gerald,

I tested a bit. As expected, it raises the debugger when I start  with a
faulty script.

A few observations:

1) One can get the help without the open/close VM window sequence with
the VM -headless option:

../VM/squeak -headless cuis.image -h

A bit odd but it may have the side effect for the newbie to understand
where are going the different options.

2) If I understand correctly, after the -- option I can add option I can
then process myself in the image? If so I can use it to process option
passed to DrGeo, for example to open a sketch file from a file manager,
right ?

3) Spelling error: -s <scriptFile> Evaluate code *ein* <scriptFile>

4) I will test further the -e option in future evolution of my start up
script.

5) If integrated in the image, I will document it in the Cuis Book.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu