[Cuis-dev] Error in Links - Erudite's Cuis Manual

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 09:22:46 PST 2023

Hi Ricardo,

the way to do it would be to use the Erudite book editor tool, change
the links from there. Then save the book, also using that tool.
Then save the Cuis package to disk. Then make a pull request.

I've fixed those links this time so you don't have to go through all
that, but that's the way to do it.

Cheers,

     Mariano