[Cuis-dev] Collapsed window can't be uncollapsed

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun Jan 29 09:25:07 PST 2023

Hi,

Once I installed my set up of DrGeo, I observed a collapsed window can't
be uncollapsed from the taskbar. It remains collapsed.

The problem does not show up in the stock image. However in DrGeo I have
not code playing with windows actions buttons nor the task bar. Only
resizing it during the set setup (morph scale: 1/2)

Now when looking at the method responsible to collapse/uncollapse a
Morph *toggleCollapseOrShow*, it vanished from the system once I
installed my DrGeo set up.

How could it happen?

Is there a way to get an history of what each package is doing during
its installation?

Could it be related to a dependent packages:

SqueakCompatibility
PetitParser
PetitParserBinding
UI-Base-Morphs