[Cuis-dev] Collapsed window can't be uncollapsed

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Mon Jan 30 05:54:30 PST 2023

Hi Juan,

Le 30/01/2023 à 13:54, Juan Vuletich a écrit :
> Hi Hilaire,
>
> I don't see anything strange on that screen capture. Started your
> image from Dropbox, and don't see anything strange there.

The  pink rectangle is an Inspector, it is not a normal color.

In my image, collapse one of the window then try to uncollapse it from
the task bar: you can't. While you try to inspect around, you may reveal
the problem. You may want to press several time on the taskbar hoverable
buttons

> Can you describe in words what you see and what you expect?

Move the cursor over one taskbar hoverable button, and wait, the related
morph will be gradually filled in pink

Thanks

Hilaire

--