[Cuis-dev] Follow-up: #terminate and #suspend update

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Mon Jan 30 11:57:45 PST 2023

Hi Jaromir,

Thank you very much for this.

Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for a few days, and I think it could
be a bit risky if I push these changes, and then I'm not available to
help address any issues that could occur.

I promise I'll review and integrate your contributions as usual, when
back in town. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,