[Cuis-dev] Fix for VectorCanvas>>#image:at:

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:53:37 PDT 2023

Oh, that’s great, using subpixel antialiasing just solved the problem!
Thanks!

I’ll try NeoEuler. It would be nice to have fallback fonts too… some math
glyphs are missing in DejaVu… but it’s not a big deal. Another minor
aesthetic problem is that the syntax highlighter sometimes gets confused
with the output of printIt, perhaps would be better to not apply syntax
highlighting to the output, or to have the option to “lock” the output text
in some printOn: methods so that the syntax highlighter doesn’t change it
(perhaps a new attribute? not sure if this makes sense). Also sometimes the
underscores are not converted to arrows in a workspace, perhaps this is
related to the syntax highlighter getting confused.

Thanks!
Luciano