[Cuis-dev] Print all vars as text

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 03:15:18 PDT 2023

This change set fixes the debugger and inspector to print objects as text
instead of simple strings when selecting 'all inst vars' or 'all temp
vars'. I know most people don't use this feature, maybe I'm the only one
using it... it's really nice to see polynomials and matrices correctly
typeset when debugging math code and inspecting math objects. Let me know
what you think.

Thanks,
Luciano