[Cuis-dev] Monthly meeting: Refactor vs Just Refactor!

Hernán Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Thu Jun 15 00:23:43 PDT 2023

😂😂😂😂
At the beginning there was only the Refactor button that shows you the
changes made.
It was ok at the beginning because I checked that worked as expected etc
After some time and more confidence, it bothered me to see the changes
windows after each refactoring so I wanted to get rid off it but I did know
if other people were using it so I decided to add a new button “just for
refactoring without showing the changes” :-)
A better name for those buttons would be “refactor and show changes” and
“refactor”, but former is too long… any better idea is welcome

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 at 00:17 Martin McClure via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> A just refactor is always better than an unjust one.
>

> On 6/14/23 12:10, Ezequiel Birman via Cuis-dev wrote:
>
> Thanks for your talk Hernán!
>
> I have no questions about the talk itself, but a tangential comment.
> Watching you, I was reminded of the first time I stumbled upon the buttons
> "Refactor" and "Just Refactor!" I had a daily struggle
> <https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/daily-struggle-two-buttons> moment (see
> the attachment)
> Do you agree? Unfortunately I haven't thought of a better alternative yet.

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*