[Cuis-dev] Best way to draw arcs

Jon Hylands jhylands at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 11:22:18 PST 2023

I figured it out - I needed to download a yet newer VM than the getting
started page pointed us at.

Specifically, the one on:
https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/releases/tag/202206021410

I grabbed the 'squeak.stack.spur_linux64x64.tar.gz' file, and put it in the
same place, and voila - we have a vector graphics plugin, and everything is
much smoother now.

Thanks for the pointer.

- Jon