[Cuis-dev] Multiple blinking cursors

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Tue Mar 7 01:36:37 PST 2023

On 3/7/23 2:36 AM, Mariano Montone via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hello,
>
>      this is a report of what I think is a bug. The text input cursor
> blinks on several morphs at the same time.
>
> I attach a video file with what I see.
>

> Cuis version: #5673. On Linux.
>

> Mariano

Hi Mariano, Hi Juan,

I can confirm your findings.
This bug does not occur with my Smalltalk called Haver,
because I changed the keyboard focus handling wrt. to Cuis.

The last change that changed the keyboard focus handling on
a global scale was #5619. It changed HandMorph>>#newKeyboardFocus:.
If I revert that method to its previous version everything works OK.

@Juan: I presume we should revert that change.

HTH,

Gerald