[Cuis-dev] How to enter the method return character?

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 15:39:44 PST 2023

El 6/3/23 a las 21:11, Mariano Montone escribió:
> Hi,
>
>    I want to enter the method return character: ↑ . I used to type ^
> to obtain the ↑ character, but that's not working anymore for me.
>
> Cuis latest update: #5673. On Linux, with latinamerican keyboard.

It works when I switch to English.

Somehow, the caret ^ character entered when I switch to an English
keyboard distribution, is not the same character entered when I use the
Spanish distribution. They look quite similar, but are not the same
character for Cuis.

I guess I'll use English distribution for writing in Cuis for now.

Please let me know if others have same issue with Spanish keyboard
distribution and the caret/return .

        Mariano