[Cuis-dev] Color names.

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Thu Mar 9 06:36:54 PST 2023

On 2023-03-09 05:51, Alexandre Rousseau wrote:

> The contributing process requires a better understanding of CUIS than I
> have (now) so I will refrain from proposing revised wording for the
> Color class comment.

The first bit of business is to welcome you and get you interested.

We hope you will be able to "dive in" and find out much yourself.

You are now a welcome member of the Cuis community!

We are all, very much including _you_, empowered to make Cuis better and
easier to understand.

Thanks much for your interest and attention.

Gooc on ya,
-KenD