[Cuis-dev] Possible normalization of code files to use ANSI assignment. Re: New handling of assignment and return arrows

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Fri Mar 10 06:45:13 PST 2023

Hi Folks,

Before I push this to GitHub, a couple of notes:

- The only preference to control this would be called
#showAssignmentAsLeftArrow , and will control both assignments and returns.

- The default value would be true.

Anyone having concerns with this, please comment, so we can find the
best solution.

Thanks!