[Cuis-dev] Installed Packages dirty but changes empty

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Mar 18 06:48:44 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

I just pulled all repos, opened my image and did ChangeSet installNewUpdates. I noticed that the following packages are dirty now:
Complex
Morphic-MetaProperties
UI-DragAndDrop
UI-Palette

However, if I select a dirty package and I click changes in the Installed Packages window the ChangeSet window opens but shows no changes. I would expect to see the changes that made the package dirty. What do you think?

I notice that in commit a053e4b the method magnitude was removed from the Complex package to the base image. I would expect to see the message in the changes window.

The feature version of the Complex package was not increased in that commit, by the way. Shouldn’t it have been?

Cheers,
Bernhard