[Cuis-dev] MenuItemMorph mouseButton1Up:localPosition: not called (was: Theme customization ... browser buttons)

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Mar 18 10:51:21 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

I tried to implement the feature for MenuItemMorphs but failed. For some reasons #mouseButton1Up:localPosition: is not called when a modifier key (Shift, Control, Alt) is pressed. I tried to find it out myself but failed. Can anyone explain this behaviour?

I found a feature which I did not know. When clicking a menu item morph with Alt and Shift pressed the menu item is duplicated and attached to the hand. Where is this implemented?

Bernhard