[Cuis-dev] Bezier curve

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Thu Mar 23 11:57:33 PDT 2023

I apologize for not finishing my thought and wasting all these endangered electrons. Set them free!

•••••>

—
Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly, rabbit . .. … ‘…^,^ 🐇🐇🐇

Sent from Callisto House mobile - Ganymede
:: decentralized mobile homeless solutions ::

On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 14:53, rabbit via Cuis-dev <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Awesomeness! How many control points needed in a 2D cubic Bezier surface?
>
> How many points for a 4D volume in Delaunay triangulation, for that matter…

Or rather 4D points for a Voronoi volume. How many Bezier control points to describe its surface? Tak.