[Cuis-dev] MNU #/ in VectorEngineWithPluginWholePixel(VectorEngineDrawer)>>morphContourAfterDrawInto:into:

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Sun Mar 26 15:47:51 PDT 2023

Hi Bernhard,

On 3/18/2023 5:59 PM, Bernhard Pieber via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi Juan,
>
> I ran into debugger in the latest version because strokeWidth was nil. I cannot reproduce it. However, maybe the CuisDebug.log helps.

That variable should always be some float number. I can't see how it was
nil. If you find a way to reproduce, please tell.

> Earlier I had a crash when quitting my image. I attach the crash dump as well in case it might help. Is a crash always a VM problem, or might it be an image problem. I guess I am asking if I should post this to vm-dev?

A crash could mean a problem in the VM or in the image. Unfortunately,
if it can't be reproduced it is very difficult or even impossible to
tell what the root cause was. I'd say you keep that dump, and maybe
write a couple lines in a TXT with whatever you can remember. And do
that every time. If you see crashes often enough, the collection of
dumps and scenarios may be of help.

> Cheers,
> Bernhard

This time I couldn't be of much help. Apologies.

Regards,