[Cuis-dev] Pull request for StyledTextEditor

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Mon Mar 27 06:49:37 PDT 2023

On 3/25/2023 7:08 PM, Bernhard Pieber via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi Juan,
>
> I have replaced the dependency to deprecated package Morphic-Widgets-Extras with a dependency on UI-Entry and fixed loading into the latest version of Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev. I have created a pull request.
>
> Cheers,
> Bernhard

Hi Bernhard,

By comparing with what is currently in the last commit of the repo ( see
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/StyledTextEditor/pull/6/commits/57ce26012da883def313cbf005a6ac60081545e8
) it seems you did this from a different branch. I'm afraid if we merge
this it will have unanticipated consequences... Would it possible for
you to pull the latest
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/StyledTextEditor and start from there?