[Cuis-dev] Mouse Event

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Wed Mar 29 14:13:41 PDT 2023

Hi,

I am working on a paper morph to record hand writing with a pen.

When the paper morph extent is important (>1000 pixels), the received
Mouse move event are two few. In the screen shot below, at the left a
slow hand writing, there are enough points. At the right is an
accelerated but still relevant hand writing speed, there are not enough
positions received from the mouse move event.

Blue points are position received from the mouse move event, red control
points and green line tangent of the quadratic bezier curve.

I was afraid to have too much position, but it is the contrary.

I suspect Morph event is over busy because if I fold the other window it
improves a bit but not enough. Ideas?

Thanks

hw

--