[Cuis-dev] Pane Morph with surrounding line

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu May 4 02:49:29 PDT 2023

Hi,

I want to design a morph looking like the pane named RECENT DOCUMENT in
the sketch below.

The pane is composed of a title (RECENT DOCUMENT) at the left, a
collection of quick action buttons at the right (+ and upload icons) and
a surrounding line. In the center a scrollable pane.

I am looking for options to design it. The surrounding line is the
tricky part, it is not a border.

Right now I am thinking using a Layout morph to pack title, quick
buttons and contents, then from the drawOn: method draws the surrounding
lines.

Opinions?

Thanks

Hilaire