[Cuis-dev] Dynabook concept for students and teachers

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun May 28 08:37:38 PDT 2023

Hi folks,

Some side though. I wrote three small texts, quickly read, a bit
satiric, related to the use of computer in school.

https://blog.drgeo.eu/2023/05/an-ordinary-back-to-school-season.html

In the developed countries[1], the situation looks ridiculous. I always
see young students with over weighted school back packs, my first text
reflects exactly that. It is now possible to develop the technology to
avoid that. I have made significant progresses porting DrGeo to Cuis and
I will now dedicated most of my time to think and to work on a Dynabook
concept for both students and teachers to replace the school back packs.

If you are interested on the topic, write me privately or here. It is up
to you.

[1] In countries where the fundamental needs for children are not
guaranteed, my previous stance does not apply at all. Before thinking of
computer in school, the basic needs as food, health and school should be
assured and stable.

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu