[Cuis-dev] official operator names of ; and ::

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 07:11:01 PDT 2024

Thanks Andres! Interestingly page 178 in the Cuis Book (Appendix B) says
this:

Transcript show: 'hello'; cr                        message cascade (;)

BoxedMorph new :: color: Color blue; openInWorld    message cascade (::)

But surely these can't go by the same name, so I think you are correct.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2024 at 9:37 PM Andres Valloud via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> The name of this bit of syntax is "chain".
>
> On 7/31/24 6:17 PM, Mark Volkmann via Cuis-dev wrote:
> > What is the official name of the :: operator?

R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.