[Cuis-dev] closeTo: number?

Martin McClure martin at hand2mouse.com
Thu Aug 1 11:39:26 PDT 2024

I quote Juan's reply below. which basically says "we should not do it in
the base image." And I completely agree. Although there are situations
where this kind of test is appropriate, I've seen too many cases where
tests written to accept approximate answers hide legitimate bugs.

I realize that this does make porting more difficult, and you have my
sympathies for that.

Regards,
-Martin