[Cuis-dev] Unavailable SUnit TestResource stops test runner

Jon Raiford raiford at labware.com
Tue Aug 6 07:43:33 PDT 2024

I have a question for the SUnit experts out there. Have a look at this simple test case that demonstrates an unavailable test resource. I don’t understand why an unavailable test resource causes the test runner itself to stop. Wouldn’t it be more correct to flag all test cases that rely on it as failed instead? Ideally we should be able to run automated tests without having to worry about this stopping the testing framework,

Thanks,
jon