[Cuis-dev] adding a morph to start of LayoutMorph

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun Aug 11 01:07:28 PDT 2024

In a LayoutMorph, Z-order does not matter because as the submorphs are
layout in column or row, they never overlap.

In the LayoutMorph protocol, it would be better if all alternatives to
addMorph: as addMorphBack, addMorphFront, etc be be marked as
#shouldNoBeImplemented.

It will clarify the protocol for the users.

Opinion?

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://gnu.org/s/dr-geo/