[Cuis-dev] A search string option?

Ezequiel Birman ebirman77 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 20:31:44 PDT 2024

The faq has two answers, one discusses Namazu (linked by Nafiz) and other
more general which also talks about other solutions including patched
mailman versions with MHonArc and HT:dig.
https://wiki.list.org/DOC/How%20do%20I%20make%20the%20archives%20searchable

Both approaches look quite involved, but I wouldn't know, maybe it is easy
but the instructions are complicated.

In the meantime, I use Google. Just include any of the following in your
search:

*site:https://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/
<https://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/>*

or *site://jvuletich.org/pipermail/cuis_jvuletich.org/
<https://jvuletich.org/pipermail/cuis_jvuletich.org/>* for the old archive
spanning from May 2012 to June 2020

--
Eze