[Cuis-dev] Tips on creating responsive Morphic?

Nafiz Islam nafiz.islam1000 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 13:49:04 PDT 2024

I'm trying to create a document Morph that contains multiple page Morphs. I
would like each page to always have the same height as the document Morph
(excluding border) and also be able to scroll through each page with a
scrollbar. The width would scale proportionally.

So far I got a scrollbar with PluggableScrollPane, and I explicitly set the
width and height for the scrollbar and page with morphWidth: and
morphHeight:. But I haven't figured out yet how to make it responsive (i.e.
continuously adjust the extent of pages and scrollbar based on the extent
of the document Morph).

Also, is it possible to make a Morph inflate inside its owner until it
intersects with other submorphs? This might come in handy when adding
toolbars.