[Cuis-dev] A small experiment with OMeta as intepreter for push-pull streams (e.g. network)

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 18:47:30 PDT 2024

Very cool, I'll look at merging these as well.  I've found OMeta quite
useful over a network as well, though I tend to use higher level protocols
(right now I mainly just piggyback on http/https using various 'web
standards' to shuttle things back and forth which is handy when you only
control the client or server, but not both)  Things tend to get ugly when
you start throwing network errors into the mix, but if you're in a clean
networking environment where things are reliable/controlled, you could
definitely have fun implementing (or even defining new) protocols in OMeta.