[Cuis-dev] categorize all uncategorized

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 11:48:05 PDT 2024

I see that I can automatically assign methods in the "as yet unclassified"
method category to better categories by right-clicking in the method
category pane and selecting "categorize all uncategorized". This is only
able to categorize some methods. For example, it will put the `initialize`
method in the "initialization" method category. But it will not recognize
accessor methods
and put them in the "accessing" method category. I thought perhaps it would
look for methods whose names match a known instance variable. Is there a
reason why it doesn't use that approach?

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.