[Cuis-dev] Space is low

Barry Perryman barry.perryman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 00:48:11 PDT 2024

What happens when you minimise cuis before letting it go to sleep?

I'm asking because this is what happens on my Mac - M2 Mini running Sonoma with LG 4K screen.

I usually run Cuis as a window - so not full screen. When the system goes to sleep, or the display sleeps, it quite often, although not always, will resize the window to a smaller size. Cuis isn't the only application that this happens to; citrix client will also have the same issue, again not every time, even though that is run as full screen. I've always figured this is some mac sleep quirk that I have to live with.

I haven't had the issue occur when I minimise the cuis window - although I have had the icon on the dock look like it's been resized - so instead of a 128x128 icon it's shrunk to say a 80x60 icon (guess).

Next time few times it happens I'll grab the size because now I think about it I'm fairly sure the resize looks to be about the same size every time.

I've not reported this before because I've never been able to consistently reproduce it.

Barry