[Cuis-dev] How to topic suggestions

Ezequiel Birman ebirman77 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 08:44:12 PDT 2024

One thing I'd like to ask @H. Fernandes <hilaire at drgeo.eu> is about how to
use and customize Dr Geo without relying on startIDE.sh and
setUpDrGeoDevelopment.sh. Can I move the drgeo directory to another path
different from Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev without modifying *DrGDevelopment
class>>rootPath*? (If possible, I'd like to move drgeo to the parent
directory of Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev where all the other packages are usually
stored).

I am unsure if this is a suitable topic for a how-to session, maybe you
prefer to answer here, or point me to some documentation I missed, or move
these questions to the Dr Geo mailing list?