[Cuis-dev] Form fromFileNamed:

Ezequiel Birman ebirman77 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 17:18:25 PDT 2024

Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to answer that when you asked it some days ago.

There is a notion of a current directory: *DirectoryEntry currentDirectory*
will provide it.

What helps me a lot to find stuff is the Finder tool, that comes already
installed with Cuis University, which is what I use from day to day. It
also improves the refactorings and provides better auto-completion.