[Cuis-dev] VM app name

Ezequiel Birman ebirman77 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 05:42:16 PDT 2024

I'm afraid I'm not running the Pharo VM. I am running the VMs bundled with
Cuis, Cuis University, and the last release built by the OpenSmalltalk
project. All three report the same version, although they are not equal
when comparing them with cmp.

If no one can reproduce this, it must be something with Mac OS.