[Cuis-dev] Upcoming 7.0 release. Please review / test your favorite packages!

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu Jun 6 01:34:45 PDT 2024

Indeed.

I edited largely the README page, and I also get rid of the UI-Tools
meta-package, it does not make much sense as it was a large bag of
unrelated things. The curious fellows  will install individually the few
tools as Mold and the Preference browser.

Regarding Visual Properties editing of Morph, I found clearer to relate
on the package UI-Metaproperties.

I though about renaming it UI-Visual-Properties

In the process I added a new tag Cuis7.0a with appropriate note to
explain this new tag. It is not possible to delete remote tag.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://gnu.org/s/dr-geo/