[Cuis-dev] Morphic buttons

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 07:48:41 PDT 2024

Happy to report I'm making progress in learning about Morphic!

I installed the "UI-Tools" package which gave me access to ButtonMorph
which is a subclass of PluggableButtonMorph. But I haven't been able to use
ButtonMorph successfully. This code works with PluggableButtonMorph, but if
I change it to ButtonMorph then I get "MessageNotUnderstood:
UndefinedObject>>lighter". Can someone explain why?

label := LabelMorph new
    contents: '0';
    color: Color white.
incBtn := ButtonMorph new
    color: Color yellow;
    label: 'Increment';
    model: [ label contents: (label contents asNumber + 1) asString ];
    action: #value.

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.