[Cuis-dev] releaseActionMap

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Sun Jun 9 16:16:30 PDT 2024

Hi Hilaire,

#flushEventSystem does #removeActionsForEvent:, so it is not the same as
doing #garbageCollect. I believe doing #garbageCollect will not help.

Either you or someone else (perhaps me) needs to understand what's going
on. I can only do it if I can debug an image with the symptoms on my PC.

The alternative, as Andrés suggested, is for you to use the provided
tools to understand the reference chains.

Hope this helps,