[Cuis-dev] TextModelMorph

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:31:16 PDT 2024

I fixed that, but it still doesn't run that method when I enter text into
the `TextModelMorph`.
I attached a fileOut of my `MorphicDemos` class.
You can run the demo by entering `MorphicDemos new` and "Do it".
It will render a `LayoutMorph` containing a `TextModelMorph` and a
`LabelMorph`.
I want the `LabelMorph` to be updated as the value in the `TextModelMorph`
is changed.