[Cuis-dev] possible morph bug

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Wed Jun 12 07:19:25 PDT 2024

Hi Mark,

On 6/9/2024 10:13 AM, Mark Volkmann via Cuis-dev wrote:
> I'm curious what the current thoughts are about making
> fixes/improvements to Morphic. This seems like a simple, desirable
> fix. But perhaps the view is that some existing code could rely on the
> redraw not occurring. Are pull requests to add features to Morphic or
> fix issues generally encouraged or discouraged?
>
> --
> R. Mark Volkmann
> Object Computing, Inc.

This is a good fix. Back compatibility (i.e. keep existing code working)
is not worth keeping bugs around.

For updates to the Cuis base image, email change sets to this mail list.
See
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/blob/master/Documentation/AboutCuis.md#contributing-to-cuis

BTW, just pushed an update to GitHub with your suggestion.