[Cuis-dev] Cuis web package

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Wed Jun 12 08:23:33 PDT 2024

Hi Mark,

In Worspaces, variables not declared between vertical vars are
"Workspace Variables" and live until the Workspace is closed.
In methods, variables declared as temporaries, between vertical vars,
may be garbage collected anytime after the method exits, unless there is
some other reference to the contents.

So, yes. It is very possible that that's the difference.

Cheers,